OVERVIEW AND EXPERIENCE
Andy is also a life-long resident of Armstrong County, Pennsylvania. He has been practicing law in Armstrong County for the past seven years. He is a member of the Armstrong County Bar Association (Past President) and the Pennsylvania Bar Association. For the past several years he has served as a voting member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association House of Delegates. Additionally, he serves on the board of directors of the Progressive Workshop of Armstrong County. In his free time he enjoys spending time with his family and friends, hunting, fishing, exercising, and enjoying the outdoors.
- Oil & Gas
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Municipal Law
- Business Law
- Duquesne University (B.A.), History ‘08
– Certificate of Achievement – Highest grade in Oil and Gas Law class
- LWidener University School of Law (J.D.) ‘11
- Andy has been practicing since 2011.
- Since 2014 he has been a member of the House of Delegates.